Re: howto improve speed of lh build with more RAM

>> but lh build wants to delete chroot. Who has an idea, how i can make
>> best effort with the RAM to improve the speed during build process?
> What about the time it takes to create the squashfs image?
> Isn't it large? Doesn't it also consume tons of memory?

The sqashfs binary uses both CPU Cores. It takes 20-30% of the whole
time to get an bootable image.

I do not remember how much RAM is used during compression, but i think
it was not more than a gig. I will check next time it runs...

--
Jonas Stein <news@jonasstein.de>