Re: PPC port

Jeroen Diederen wrote:
Hi list members,

I am new here. I have been working with Linux and PPC for some time now
and I think I have the ability to go a bit deeper now. I would like to
start a Debian liveCD for PPC Apple computers. I don't know if someone
else has already started working on this. If so, please let me know then
I can maybe join that project. Can someone point me to the right
websites to read, to get started ? I just printed the Debian Live
Manual, which gives a sort of summary, but is by far not complete to get
started. I am not a programmer, if such skills are required, then this
is not for me. Can someone please shed some light on this?

Regards,
Jeroen Diederen
http://mac.linux.be

Puredyne makes ubuntu live-cds with debian live live-helper. They aim to let their iso work on Mac...
http://puredyne.goto10.org/

\r