Re: Re: Problems rebuilding binary image

Hello all:

I'm having the same problems. Last friday I created a debianlive using SID without any problem. Now, after execute lh clean --binary, I'm trying to rebuild the image, but I got the following error:
 squashfs-tools
0 upgraded, 1 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 122kB of archives.
After this operation, 315kB of additional disk space will be used.
WARNING: The following packages cannot be authenticated!
 squashfs-tools
E: There are problems and -y was used without --force-yes
P: Begin unmounting filesystems...
eurasia:/mnt/debianlive#