Re: Problems rebuilding binary image

Daniel Baumann wrote:
On 02/26/2010 07:07 PM, Frank Zambrini wrote:
W: GPG error: http://security.debian.org lenny/updates Release: Couldn't
access keyring: 'No such file or directory'
W: GPG error: http://ftp.de.debian.org lenny Release: Couldn't access
keyring: 'No such file or directory'

did you remove the apt keyring (/etc/apt/*.gpg)? if you really don't want to use apt secure, which is not recommended, you should use lh config --apt-secure false rather than manually deleting things in the chroot.

I never deleted anything from chroot, I only changed the runlevel in /etc/inittab. From what I read in the man page, the default keyring is debian-archive-keyring and I assumed that would work for all of the repos. I'm not exactly sure how the keyring system works so I will read up and see which ones I need to add. The first image I built worked fine, so I don't understand why my second attempt was unsuccessful when all I changed was the runlevel. I'm going to try building a new image in the next few days, I will try using lh clean --binary and lh binary and see if I can repeat the problem.