manual - 3.4. Building a netboot image

Hello
	Thanks for creating live-helper, it's powerful piece of software.
Based on manual: http://live.debian.net/manual/html/ch03s04.html
setup of PXE and tftp boot serwer on debian lenny takes feew commands.

But I have found one mistake in manual regarding inetd:

in manual is:
tftp           dgram   udp     wait    root  /usr/sbin/in.tftpd /usr/sbin/in.tftpd -s /srv/debian-live/tftpboot -r blksize -v -v

should be:
tftp           dgram   udp     wait    root  /usr/sbin/in.tftpd /usr/sbin/in.tftpd -s /srv/tftpboot -r blksize -v -v

And there is information:

"nfs-user-server does not function correctly with netboot."

its true, but netboot works perfect for me witch unfs3.
So it's possible to have working user space nfs serwer.

In my setup tftp boot with unfs3 serwer works in OpenVZ container perfectly.

--
	Regards
  	Marek Grzybowski