Re: German keyboard layout (AltGr-key)

Hello Gerhard,

thank you for your answers. I tried out quite the same . As described in my first post I tried:
lh_config -b iso --bootappend-live "locale=de_DE.UTF-8 keyb=de"

In config/chroot I set only the following options:

SYSVINIT="enabled"
Language="de"
Packagelist="xserver"
Packages="Selection of the programs"

Do you use an up-to-date stable (Lenny) Debian? And the live-helper from the stable branche?

Best wishes
Oliver