ext4 harddrive partitions and persistency

Hi all

I am using Debian Live on a USB flash drive with persistency. Today I wanted
to start it on a computer that is equipped with a harddrive that contains an
ext4 partition (/dev/sda7). Booting the Debian Live system failed with the
following error message:

Cannot mount /dev/sda7 on /live-rw-backing, fstype=ext3, options=rw

Trying to mount it manually in the provided shell results in the following
error message:

[ timestamp...] EXT3-fs: sda7: couldn't mount because of unsupported optional
features (240).
mount: mounting /dev/sda7 on /live-rw-backing failed: Invalid argument

Can someone else confirm this issue? I would be very glad if this issue would
be fixed in live-initramfs 1.x.

Best regards

Ronny