build failure

Live-Helper users,

I am trying to build a live-kiosk-cd per these instructions
http://jadoba.net/kiosks/firefox/

I have made some changes because some of the lh_ options he uses don't seam to
work with the version I have installed.  For instance his --sections must be
--categories to work with my setup.

I did not use the screensaver or promo-images part.  I also manually changed
the repo from the default ftp.de... to ftp.us...

That in mind this is what I ran.

$ lh_config -d squeeze -a i386 -b iso --debconf-frontend dialog --debconf-
priority low --hostname Banker --username banker  --interactive shell --
bootloader syslinux --bootstrap-flavor minimal --linux-flavours 686 --hooks
"minimal kioskhook" --categories "main"

Everything seams to go fine.  It retrieves the packages and validates them.  I
am assuming that it is still building the base system at this point.  Then it
seams to extract everything OK.  It installs the core OK.  Begins unpacking,
and seams to complete.  Starts configuring the packages with apparent success
until the libbz2-1.0...  at witch point it returns

W: Failure while configuring base packages.

Then it unmounts the filesystem and returns to the shell.

I have tried this procedure twice with slightly different options getting the
same result at the same place, but not sure it was the same file.  In between
the "tries" I deleted my working directory and started from scratch, so I
should have had a clean environment.

Is there a known issue with libbz2 ?

Also, from a previous post hear on the list I tried lh_config --clone which
resulted in "--clone not recognized" if memory serves.

Where might I look for a log file?  Or is that an lh_ option I have to set on
the command line?

Thanks
--
If it ain't broke tweek it