Errors building live-image with sid

Hello,

While going through the manual, I arrived at chapter 9: Reporting bugs and it said to check the
image status on the Debian Live homepage.
Since I have troubles all week trying to make images with sid, I thought let's process it again and
figure out which error it produces, so I can report that.
My system is Debian Sid (with KDE 4.3.1) and it's fully up-to-date with the latest packages,
including debootstrap version 1.0.18.

In my memory the issue was related to a dependency already at kernel 2.6.30-2 (for which most meta-
packages aren't build yet) ... but I found another error (and thus didn't see the kernel issue
error).

I don't know if the issue is related to debootstrap now (trying to) process pre-depends or it is in
the chroot stage, I'm reporting it here (before filing a bug, if needed).

This is the lh_config command I gave:
lh_config --mirror-bootstrap "http://192.168.1.5:3142/ftp.nl.debian.org/debian/"; --mirror-binary
"http://ftp.nl.debian.org/debian/"; --mirror-binary-security "http://security.debian.org"; --apt
aptitude --apt-recommends disabled --linux-flavours 686 --categories "main contrib non-free" -d sid -
p kde-full

Before running lh_build I copy the debian-multimedia-keyring package to config/chroot_local-packages
And I place 3 files in config/chroot_sources and 4 files into config/chroot_local-packagelists.
I have attached the terminal output showing all commands and the output live-helper gives + the 7
configuration files I've used.

The error (or warning?) I get is the following:
W: Failure trying to run: chroot /home/diederik/debian-live/livesid/chroot dpkg --predep-package

After that it continues some more and ending with the following:
I: Configuring libgssapi-krb5-2...
W: Failure while configuring base packages.
W: Failure while configuring base packages.
W: Failure while configuring base packages.
W: Failure while configuring base packages.
W: Failure while configuring base packages.
P: Begin unmounting filesystems...

Can someone help me identify whether I made an error or if there's an error in the tool-chain (and
what)? And how to solve it?
Can someone confirm or deny if there's a mismatch wrt kernel versions which prevent sid images being
build atm?
Shouldn't the Live homepage be updated that sid-images won't build at this time?

Thanks in advance,
  Diederik

PS: I haven't included chroot/var/log/dpkg.log since it didn't show (clear) errors, but feel free to
ask for it if you think it's useful.

 deb http://192.168.1.5:3142/ftp.nl.debian.org/debian/ testing main contrib non-free
 deb http://ftp.nl.debian.org/debian/ testing main contrib non-free
 deb http://www.debian-multimedia.org sid main
# builders - package list for live-helper(7)

## LH: Builders

build-essential module-assistant patch psmisc
#if LINUX_FLAVOURS 486
linux-headers-2.6-486
#endif
#if LINUX_FLAVOURS 686
linux-headers-2.6-686
#endif
#if LINUX_FLAVOURS 686-bigmem
linux-headers-2.6-686-bigmem
#endif
#if LINUX_FLAVOURS amd64
linux-headers-2.6-amd64
#endif
# my minimal - package list for live-helper(7)

## LH: Minimal

eject file sudo

#additional packages
at bash-completion  debian-faq doc-debian
fuse-utils htop less lsof mime-support mlocate
ncftp ntfs-3g openssh-client pciutils time
#for compiling stuff
#include <builders>
# /usr/share/live-helper/lists/kde-core - package list for live-helper(7)

## LH: KDE Core
#include <standard-x11>

#if DISTRIBUTION etch lenny
kde-core
#endif
#if DISTRIBUTION squeeze sid
kde-minimal
#endif
kdm
desktop-base
# kde-full - package list for live-helper(7)

## LH: KDE Core
#include <kde-core>

#various system utilities
ark zip unzip rar unrar bzip2
kinfocenter kdeplasma-addons plasma-scriptengines

#multimedia
gwenview kamera digikam ksnapshot okular kmix smplayer

#communication
kmail kontact korganizer akregator kopete konversation knotes krdc rdesktop

#and non-kde stuff
gimp smbfs avahi-discover iceweasel flashplugin-nonfree