rsync and ssh

Hi all! I would like to propose that ssh and rsync clients be included in the prebuild downloadable ISOs of the Debian Live CDs. I noticed that it was not included in

debian-live-501-i386-xfce-desktop.iso           14-Jun-2009 12:16  472M

They can be very useful so I think they should be included in the standard build. I see that they are in the rescue-version, but I wanted a GUI.

Just ignore this if it was already discussed and rejected... (couldn't find it in the archive though).

Best regards
Torquil Sørensen