Re: There are problems and -y was used without --force-yes

It wasn't unclean, aborted, or interrupted.

Here's what I did.

$ lh_config

> enter as root

$ lh_build

I obtained binary.iso

So, ok, it works without alterations.
Also, the program seems to work.

I create a new folder as a regular user:

$ mkdir /media/whatever/distro3
$ lh_config

Afterwards, I take a bunch of folders...
unknown@computer:/media/jackdaniels/container$ ls
chroot_local-hooks     chroot_local-packages
chroot_local-includes  chroot_local-packageslists

and I move them to /media/whatever/distro3/config

That replaces its contents.

Afterwards, I noticed that I have to use the non-free repository for
some of the things I want.

$ lh_config --categories 'main contrib non-free'

I change chroot to say this:

        # $LH_PACKAGES_LISTS: set package list to install
        # (Default: minimal)
        LH_PACKAGES_LISTS="minimal"

I go into a root terminal and into the main directory.
$ lh_build

And guess what?
It's giving me that same error.
I don't understand it.

        Reading package lists... Done
        Building dependency tree... Done
          apt-utils
        0 upgraded, 1 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
        Need to get 188kB of archives.
        After this operation, 438kB of additional disk space will be
        used.
        WARNING: The following packages cannot be authenticated!
          apt-utils
        E: There are problems and -y was used without --force-yes
        P: Begin unmounting filesystems..

This isn't about, Sid, because Debian-live was created with an
independence factor, right?

I have my own package list. I know this. I don't think it's so radically
bizarre that it would create this issue.

        # package list for live-helper(7)

        #include <xfce>

        # Mozilla
        icedove iceweasel