There are problems and -y was used without --force-yes

I'm trying to do lh_build with debian-live.
I've made an .iso before, but for some odd reason, things don't want to
work anymore. I'm not sure of the reason. It has something to do with
apt-utils? I don't understand, since I don't think I have the ability to
use --force-yes...

computer:/media/space2/live-distro# lh_build
P: Setting up cleanup function
P: Begin caching bootstrap stage...
W: skipping bootstrap_cache.restore
P: Begin bootstrapping system...
W: skipping bootstrap
P: Begin caching bootstrap stage...
W: skipping bootstrap_cache.save
P: Begin unmounting filesystems...
P: Setting up cleanup function
P: Begin caching chroot stage...
P: Begin mounting /dev/pts...
W: skipping chroot_devpts
P: Begin mounting /proc...
W: skipping chroot_proc
P: Begin mounting /sys...
W: skipping chroot_sysfs
P: Configuring file /etc/debian_chroot
W: skipping chroot_debianchroot
P: Configuring file /sbin/start-stop-daemon
W: skipping chroot_dpkg
P: Configuring file /usr/sbin/policy-rc.d
W: skipping chroot_sysv-rc
P: Configuring file /etc/hosts
W: skipping chroot_hosts
P: Configuring file /etc/resolv.conf
W: skipping chroot_resolv
P: Configuring file /etc/hostname
W: skipping chroot_hostname
P: Configuring file /etc/apt/apt.conf
W: skipping chroot_apt
P: Configuring file /etc/apt/sources.list
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
  apt-utils
0 upgraded, 1 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 188kB of archives.
After this operation, 438kB of additional disk space will be used.
WARNING: The following packages cannot be authenticated!
  apt-utils
E: There are problems and -y was used without --force-yes
P: Begin unmounting filesystems...