Re: Debian Live netboot installations

Ivan Shmakov wrote:
BTW, I wonder, what are the largest Debian Live
``installations'' booted over the network?  It seems that I'll
be able to have at least 30 hosts or so boot Debian Live and be
running at the same time here, if I get the security thing
working.

i've heard that someone has a setup with about 150 machines, however, the clients are not booting all at the same time, but cascaded, and do some nfs tricks with multiple servers.