GPG error

Just today, my normal working build now fails. It falls over installing
Opera.
I have been installing it by adding opera_10.00.4585.gcc4.qt3_i386.deb
in the /config/chroot_local-packages.
It has all worked previously, if I remove the deb file then the build
is successful.

This is the error I get:
W: GPG error: http://deb.opera.com stable release;
The following signatures could'nt be verified because the public key
is not available: NO_PUBKEY <number>
a few lines on I get:

WARNING: The following packages could not be authenticated
opera
E: There are problems and -y was used without --force-yes

Next, (after finding that from a booted debian-live build & apt-get
update "opera" is listed ) I added opera to my packlist and now get
this error:
Package opear is not available, but is refered by another package.
This may mean that the package is missin, has been obsoleted or is only
available from another source.

Plesae help, I'm  stuck . Do I need to add to my --categories.

Thanks

Recycle mobile phones and earn - http://www.tiscali.co.uk/recycle