Re: German translation of live-helper

Daniel Baumann schrieb:
Chris Leick wrote:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-l10n-german/2009/07/msg00056.html

do you insist on having copyright assigned to FSF?

Sorry. I will change it. It's from the original file.

You want receive translations, bug reports or patches in the BTS or per
mail?

bugs prefered so we can make sure that it doesn't get lost, but
mailinglists is fine as well.

There are 77 files. You wish one report per file?

While translating first file (live-helper.de.7.po), I've found
several strings, that aren't translatable, e.g.

unfortunately, i've no clue on how to prevent this.

Mmmh. They are generatet automatically?

In the directory live-helper-1.0.5/manpages/po4a/de/ most files are named ...1.en.po. Is this right? Not .de.po? And I've seen, that the references in the files matches the en.po entry too, e.g.:

# type: TH
#: lh_binary_chroot.en.1:1
#, no-wrap
msgid "LH_BINARY_CHROOT"