Re: German translation of live-helper

Chris Leick wrote:
> Hi Daniel,

Hi,

in general, please do write to the mailinglist
(debian-live@lists.debian.org) so that others may comment on it as well.

> next time, I will translate live-helper. You can follow the progress on
> the german mailinglist
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-l10n-german/.
> First translated file:
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-l10n-german/2009/07/msg00056.html

do you insist on having copyright assigned to FSF?

> You want receive translations, bug reports or patches in the BTS or per
> mail?

bugs prefered so we can make sure that it doesn't get lost, but
mailinglists is fine as well.

> While translating first file (live-helper.de.7.po), I've found
> several strings, that aren't translatable, e.g.

unfortunately, i've no clue on how to prevent this.

> # type: TH
> #: live-helper.en.7:1
> #, no-wrap
> msgid "2009-01-23"
>
> # type: TH
> #: live-helper.en.7:1
> #, no-wrap
> msgid "1.0.2"
>
> # type: IP
> #: live-helper.en.7:23
> #, no-wrap
> msgid "B<-h, --help>"

> # type: Plain text
> #: live-helper.en.7:231
> msgid "I<live-initramfs>(7)"
>
> If you want, I may fix it by sending a patch.

sure, most appreciated.

> Greetings,
> Chris

Regards,