Re: usb sticks

So what you are saying is that using "dd" is not a really good system to make the usb stick?

If I have an image file of 200MB, then...
- If I have stick A which is 512MB, and 100% fine, no bad sectors, it will work
- If I have same stick B, but a few bad sectors => the image will not work ok?
   => is the solution to make stick B work: => format stick B manually, install the syslinux bootloader and copy the files to it? Is that a better system?

Best regards,
Tom,