No flash player and noatun doesn't seem to fit the bill ...

~
 sometimes you need to view pages containing media content but flash
doesn't seem to be installed in debian-live. I tried watching media
content with noatun and it didn't work
~
debian:/live/image/live# cat packages.txt | grep flash
ii  kwordquiz                            4:3.5.9-2
flashcard and vocabulary learning program fo
~
debian:/live/image/live# cat packages.txt | grep player
ii  juk                                  4:3.5.9-2
music organizer and player for KDE
ii  kjumpingcube                         4:3.5.10-1
Tactical one or two player game
ii  kmid                                 4:3.5.9-2
MIDI/karaoke player for KDE
ii  kscd                                 4:3.5.9-2
audio CD player for KDE
ii  kspaceduel                           4:3.5.10-1
Arcade two-player space game for KDE
ii  libxine1                             1.1.14-6
the xine video/media player library, meta-pa
ii  libxine1-bin                         1.1.14-6
the xine video/media player library, binary
ii  libxine1-plugins                     1.1.14-6
the xine video/media player library, meta pa
ii  noatun                               4:3.5.9-2
media player for KDE
ii  noatun-plugins                       4:3.5.9-2
plugins for Noatun, the KDE media player
~
 usually I would keep the installation package around for when I need
it, but during installation at some point you are asked for:
~
Please enter the installation path of the Mozilla, Netscape,
or Opera browser (i.e., /usr/lib/mozilla):
~
 so I did search
~
debian:/media/hdb2/inst/sw/flash_player/install_flash_player_10_linux#
find / -type d -name "firefox*"
/root/.mozilla/firefox
/home/user/.mozilla/firefox
/live/cow/root/.mozilla/firefox
/live/cow/home/user/.mozilla/firefox
~
debian:/media/hdb2/inst/sw/flash_player/install_flash_player_10_linux#
find / -type d -name "iceweasel*"
/usr/share/bug/iceweasel
/usr/share/doc/iceweasel
/usr/share/iceweasel
/usr/lib/iceweasel
/etc/iceweasel
/live/cow/usr/lib/iceweasel
~
debian:/media/hdb2/inst/sw/flash_player/install_flash_player_10_linux#
find / -type d -name "mozilla*"
/usr/share/mozilla
/usr/share/ca-certificates/mozilla
/usr/lib/mozilla
/live/cow/usr/share/mozilla
/live/cow/usr/lib/mozilla
~
 but after trying each of them I got:
~
"WARNING: Please enter a valid installation path."
~
 How can I get iceweasel's installation path so I can install flash player?
~
 Thanks
 lbrtchx