Re: Continue making live cd from last attempt

Umarzuki Mochlis a écrit :

2009/5/13 Umarzuki Mochlis <umarzuki@gmail.com <mailto:umarzuki@gmail.com>>

    2009/5/13 Daniel Baumann <daniel@debian.org <mailto:daniel@debian.org>>

        Umarzuki Mochlis wrote:
         > --packages clamscan ethtool wvdial

        when passing multiple arguments to a flac, they need to be quoted:
        --packages "foo bar baz"

         > /E: Couldn't find package clamscan

        correct - there's no such package named 'clamscan' in debian.

         > /The binary.iso is not generated, so how do I remake the iso
        to add
         > clamscan without restarting all over again?

        fix the config, and rebuild: lh_clean && lh_build

    David & Daniel,

    Thanks for the tips, I'll try it out.

How come I got:
/
E: Couldn't find package squashfs-modules-2.6-amd64
P: Begin unmounting filesystems.../

when I specified the arch as i386
Hello,
I'm "playing" with live helper training in doing simple things, and I've got the same kind of output. We may have the same problem?
in my case,
I noticed that my resol.conf was erased at the midle of the buiding, so the depository address could'not be resolve while downloading the last packages

I'm working with a brand new lenny lxde ugraded config

regards
eric

        <mailto:daniel.baumann@panthera-systems.net>
Internet: http://people.panthera-systems.net/~daniel-baumann/