Re: Continue making live cd from last attempt

2009/5/13 Umarzuki Mochlis <umarzuki@gmail.com>

2009/5/13 Daniel Baumann <daniel@debian.org>

Umarzuki Mochlis wrote:
> --packages clamscan ethtool wvdial

when passing multiple arguments to a flac, they need to be quoted:
--packages "foo bar baz"

> /E: Couldn't find package clamscan

correct - there's no such package named 'clamscan' in debian.

> /The binary.iso is not generated, so how do I remake the iso to add
> clamscan without restarting all over again?

fix the config, and rebuild: lh_clean && lh_build

David & Daniel,

Thanks for the tips, I'll try it out.

How come I got:

E: Couldn't find package squashfs-modules-2.6-amd64
P: Begin unmounting filesystems...

when I specified the arch as i386

--

Address:        Daniel Baumann, Burgunderstrasse 3, CH-4562 Biberist
Email:          daniel.baumann@panthera-systems.net