Re: There are problems and -y was used without --force-yes

Laurin d'Volts wrote:
> It wasn't unclean, aborted, or interrupted.

well, you're not giving enough information (that you are building
minimal) so the only reason based on the information you gave where
unclean/aported/interrupted build.

> Here's what I did.
> $ lh_config
>> enter as root
> $ lh_build
> I obtained binary.iso
> So, ok, it works without alterations.
> Also, the program seems to work.

good. that is one successful build, executed commands 'in order'.

> I create a new folder as a regular user:
> $ mkdir /media/whatever/distro3
> $ lh_config
> Afterwards, I take a bunch of folders...
> unknown@computer:/media/jackdaniels/container$ ls
> chroot_local-hooks     chroot_local-packages
> chroot_local-includes  chroot_local-packageslists
> and I move them to /media/whatever/distro3/config
> That replaces its contents.
> Afterwards, I noticed that I have to use the non-free repository for
> some of the things I want.
> $ lh_config --categories 'main contrib non-free'

not the error here, but you don't want to use individual lh_config calls
unless you really know what you do. read about dependend defaults here:

> I change chroot to say this:
>         # $LH_PACKAGES_LISTS: set package list to install
>         # (Default: minimal)
>         LH_PACKAGES_LISTS="minimal"

not the error here, but note that using minimal list is kind of

> I go into a root terminal and into the main directory.
> $ lh_build
> And guess what?
> It's giving me that same error.
> I don't understand it.
>         Reading package lists... Done
>         Building dependency tree... Done
>         The following NEW packages will be installed:
>           apt-utils
>         0 upgraded, 1 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
>         Need to get 188kB of archives.
>         After this operation, 438kB of additional disk space will be
>         used.
>         WARNING: The following packages cannot be authenticated!
>           apt-utils
>         E: There are problems and -y was used without --force-yes
>         P: Begin unmounting filesystems..
> This isn't about, Sid, because Debian-live was created with an
> independence factor, right?

indirectly it is. live-helper in sid is a bit outdated wrt/ minimal. the
bug you are experiencing is supposed to be fixed in a later git version.