Re: noninteractive & firmware

On Sun, Apr 19, 2009 at 16:29, Kai Hendry <hendry@webconverger.com> wrote:
> firmware-ipw2x00 license could not be presented
> try 'dpkg-reconfigure debconf' to select a frontend other than noninteractive
>
> Any ideas how to deal with such a situation?
I put a script in config/chroot_local-hooks to accept the sun-java6
license; it looks like this:
echo "I: Accepting license for sun-java6-jre etc"
cat << EOF | debconf-set-selections
sun-java6-bin   shared/accepted-sun-dlj-v1-1    boolean true
sun-java6-jre   shared/accepted-sun-dlj-v1-1    boolean true
EOF
apt-get install -y sun-java6-jre sun-java6-plugin

Something similar should work for the ipw2x00 license.

Will