noautologin...

Please... could someone help me with noautologin? I've read whole internet about it and nothing... as far as I know boot command should look like this:

append initrd=/live/initrd1.img boot=live union=aufs persistent noautologin noxautologin

but it still autologins to user account not asking for user/pass... i cant even login to other account then because it says that no utmp entry, you must exec login from lowest level sh ...

Could someone please describe me what to do so it would ask for login at beginning, so i could remove the user account? logout makes it relogging in to user account :/

when i type who it shows some 4 user accounts logged in tty1 tty2 tty3 and 4 ...

Best regards,
FlashT