Re: a few questions

Hi,

Richard Nelson wrote:
I could do that in syslinux in each boot menu
choice, like in question 1?

You can also just edit the entries of:

config/binary:LH_SYSLINUX_MENU_LIVE_ENTRY

and

config/binary:LH_BOOTAPPEND_LIVE

I did this, and it works with "toram".
However there is no option to add a parameter only to the failsafe menu entry. It would be nice if this would be possible. But not a big problem for me.

3) How can I change the label of the fat16 filesystem on the resulting
binary from "DEBIAN_LIVE" to something else?

Not sure. There may be a LH_ variable that does this. What happens if you edit:

config/binary:LH_ISO_APPLICATION

It remains the same name. I'm using the USB approach so I guess it's normal that an LH_ISO variable has no influence.

To customize the bootmenu, I'll do as David Cotrill suggested and use config/binary_local-includes/
to customize the isolinux files. Luckily there are multiple files so I don't need to overwrite the important generated ones.

Thanks both for the answers, but I'll probably have a few more questions later :)

Best regards,
Tom,