a few questions

Hello,

First: thanks for this project, it's really cool.

I have a few questions:
1) Is there an example of what should be put in the "binary_syslinux" directory? I couldn't find examples or docs how to use this. I want to modify the choices I would get in the boot menu. 2) Our program would run totally in memory, so that one could just remove the usb key and it would continue to run. So i just need to add "toram" to a boot line and this will be ok? I could do that in syslinux in each boot menu choice, like in question 1? 3) How can I change the label of the fat16 filesystem on the resulting binary from "DEBIAN_LIVE" to something else?

Thanks,
Best regards
Tom,