Re: Multiple apt-sources

Mikael Petersson schrieb:
> Hello,
Hello Mikael,

> Here is how I do exactly this, for lenny:
>
> After running lh_config, I create a file called debian-multimedia.chroot
> in config/chroot_sources, like this (in one line):
>
> echo "deb http://www.debian-multimedia.org/ testing main" >
> config/chroot_sources/debian-multimedia.chroot
>
> I also need the GPG keyring file for debian-multimedia.org. If the
> debian-multimedia-keyring package is installed on the computer you build
> your Debian Live image, you can
> copy /usr/share/keyrings/debian-multimedia-keyring.gpg to
> config/chroot_sources/.
So I have this:

lh_config (options)
echo "deb http://www.debian-multimedia.org/ testing main" >>
./config/chroot_sources/debian-multimedia.chroot
cp /usr/share/keyrings/debian-multimedia-keyring.gpg
./config/chroot_sources/
lh_build

> Now, you should be able to add debian-multimedia.org packages to your
> Debian Live system.
When I run lh_build, I just get an error after some time:
WARNING: The following packages cannot be authenticated!
  debian-multimedia-keyring libamrnb3 libamrwb3 libavutil49 libdirac0
libfaac0 libmp3lame0 libx264-60 libxvidcore4
  libavcodec51 libavformat52 libpostproc51 mplayer
E: There are problems and -y was used without --force-yes

Any ideas?

> Mikael Petersson
Greets,
Michael