Re: Multiple apt-sources

lör 2009-02-07 klockan 12:32 +0100 skrev Michael Vogt:
> Hey there,
> Is it possible to use more then one apt-mirror? I want to have debian
> and debian-multimedia. I found the config/chroot_apt-Directory, but
> unfortunately I can't find any good documentation for this directory. Is
> there any way to use two mirrors without entering the chroot and editing
> the file /etc/apt/sources.list?
>
> Greets,
> Michael

Hello,

Here is how I do exactly this, for lenny:

After running lh_config, I create a file called debian-multimedia.chroot
in config/chroot_sources, like this (in one line):

echo "deb http://www.debian-multimedia.org/ testing main" >
config/chroot_sources/debian-multimedia.chroot

I also need the GPG keyring file for debian-multimedia.org. If the
debian-multimedia-keyring package is installed on the computer you build
your Debian Live image, you can
copy /usr/share/keyrings/debian-multimedia-keyring.gpg to
config/chroot_sources/.

Now, you should be able to add debian-multimedia.org packages to your
Debian Live system.

Good luck!

Mikael Petersson

PS
There may be legal issues with the packages that you install from
debian-multimedia.org. You should probably not redistribute these
ready-built Debian Live images!
DS