Re: Fwd: Forcing monitor resolutions

Kai Hendry wrote:

> +if test -x $(which xrandr 2>/dev/null)

This is broken: "test -x" without any arguments returns with an exit code of
zero which will happen if the subshell returns no output (ie. xrandr doesn't
exist).

Use Daniel's "["-based version from a few posts back?

> +	then xrandr ${XVIDEOMODE:+"-s"} ${XVIDEOMODE} || /bin/true
                                 ^
                                ***

Are you sure you really mean "+" here? We've been avoiding them elsewhere in
live-* and replacing them with explicit versions because they're so easy to
mix up.

Regards,

--
      ,''`.