Re: gconftool-2: custom desktop settings

Daniel Baumann wrote:
schoappied wrote:
And what if the gconftool-2 should load a 'my-panel-setup.entries' file,
to set the panel? Where do I place the file and how do I point to it?

include it with local-includes. at the time where the hooks are
processed, the includes are already copied into the system.

Does it mather which place I put the file? Is there a recommend place on the file system? And/or should I add a line in the script which removes the file after it is used?

Regards,

\d