Re: {Spam?} mouse problem

schoappied wrote:
> I don't have a mouse function anymore on my live-cd :(

no hard feelings, but in future, could you please avoid writing any
message that does not contain remotely enough information to help you,
such as...

> I got some gconfd related errors and 'problems connecting configuration
> server'

what configuration? how do you think should we be able to help you
without having a possibility to look at the configuration?

> And some xorg messages...

what errors? how do you think should we be able to help you without even
seeing the error messages?

...because that is a waste of time, both for you and for us.

> Is there a way to check that boot log of the live-cd?

for live specific things: at initramfs stage, this is /live.log which
later gets copied to /var/log/live.log.

for anything else: the respective files in /var/log as usual.

> Sometimes I got this message:
>
> http://img401.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gnomesettingszy7.png

no image there. if you want us to show an image or screenshot, attach it
to the mail. this way it's permanently visible, not just for a limited
of time and can thus be seen by other people that will search the
archive for past messages. same with logfiles. big files should be
compressed.