Re: packages list

schoappied wrote:
> What is your workflow? And where can I find good info about what
> packages you need for what?

i know exactely which packages i want for the live systems i use. so,
i'll group them into logical chunks and create a meta-package for it
(which would be equivalent to individual local package lists).

> I want to make a user/newbiefriendly desktop as possible. So audio,
> printer, desktop, laptop, etc. should work 'out of the box' for as many
> people/ hardware as possible without getting a to big iso file.

why then not just stick with tasks from tasksel and extend these with
packages you personally miss.