Re: FTWCA storing config/ in VCS

On Fri, Jan 16, 2009 at 9:59 AM, Daniel Baumann <daniel@debian.org> wrote:
> I've improved this, the way config.cfg is handled is:
>
>  * if config.cfg is executed, its output is taken as extra arguments.
>
>  * if config.cfg is not executable, but it's readable, its content
>    is taken as arguments.

One more: How do I handle option values containing spaces? If I create
a config.cfg containing only the line:

--apt-options 'flan burger'

I end up with the following in config/common:
APT_OPTIONS="'flan"

Note the single quote right after the first double quote. I tried a
few things, like escaping the space, but it seems that the option
value always gets cut off after the space.
What am I doing wrong there?

Thanks,
 --Juergen