Re: debian etch - lh_build - cannot find package fragrouter

Chris Jones wrote:
> Since I don't even know what fragrouter is .. I could remove it from the
> package list and rerun lh_build.

get a newer version of live-helper; this was fixed yesterday in git
already :)

> Or is there a way I could tell dh_helper to ignore those packages it is
> not able to find - at least for now?

by default, we use apt. apt doesn't ignore errors. if you switch LH_APT
to aptitude, it will use aptitude, which ignores errors. however, i
recommend to fix the package list rather than to workaround it with
aptitude.