new to debian live, trying to boot from aoe

hi,

i am new to debian live. I use FAI to install debian servers and it use debian live for its initrd system. My issue is that it mount a nfs volume for the root filesystem and i want to replace it by an AOE target.

I writed a script called init-premount/aoetools that basicaly do a ifconfig ethx up, then modprobe aoe and then aoe-discover. But it seems the script is not executed and so the system cannot boot.

 Anyone can help me for this part ?

the syustem drops me at a prompt:

BusyBox v1.10.2 (Debian 1:1.10.2-2) built-in shell (ash)
Enter 'help' for a list of built-in commands.

/bin/sh: can't access tty; job control turned off
(initramfs)

If i type the commands manualy they work but the script seems to never been run. Any idea ?

regards,
Jean