Re: Debian Live Lenny with live-getty on serial port

On Monday 15 December 2008 11:53:15 pm Frédéric BOITEUX wrote:
> boot=live live-getty [... other options...] console=tty0
> console=ttyS1,115200n8

Changing my boot paraemeters (based on the above) from:

live live-getty console=ttyS0,38400n8

to:

live live-getty console=tty0 console=ttyS0,38400n8

Changed the behavior so that I now get a shell prompt on the serial port after
the console output appears.

Thanks!

Regards,

Mark Gannon

--
Getting your ducks in a row is not nearly as powerful
as actually doing something with your duck.

	--Seth Godin