Re: Next Debian Live Lenny Beta/RC release?

Tzafrir Cohen wrote:
> (That said, sadly tend to agree with both sides here: I do find OO.o
> very useful personally, though I'm not really sure if it worth the extra
> space it takes)

to avoid missunderstandings of what i said before, about space
considerations:

  * priority number one is to get the size down to 700MB for the cdrom
    images.

  * priority number two is to get the size down to 650MB for the cdrom
    images, given that openoffice.org can be kept and there are other
    less 'usefull' or less 'popular' packages that can be removed.

Regards,
Daniel