Re: Debian Live with installer takes too much time to load at bootup

Padma wrote:
> I am booting d-i from CD and My machine having 2GB ram and , also I have
> tried that ISO(697 MB) with other machines also.

well, what is of conceirn wrt/ live is that the bootloader (syslinux or
grub) can find the d-i images. once it started to boot them, this is the
realm of the debian installer team. please report to them, there is
nothing we can do about since we've just using their images unmodified.