Re: Re: swap activating fail after suspend to disk

Hi Chris,

thanks for your reply.

> does it not require a "resume=/dev/something" kernel command line
parameter?

Yes, it seems so. I've found two possibilities to solve the problem:

Add "defoptions=resume=/path-to-swap-dev" into the /boot/grub/menu.lst
and "update-grub".

or

Create a file /etc/initramfs-tools/conf.d/resume with the content
"RESUME=/path-to-swap-dev" and "update-initramfs -u".

Both solutions works fine for me.

Should I nevertheless report a bug against the live-installer package?

Regards
Marco