Re: Wiki / manual / docs

On Tuesday 07 October 2008, 16:30:22, Charles Johnson wrote:

> Marco,
>
> I have recently been reading the manual and no doubt shall do so again.
> When I do, I don't see any reason why I should not proof-read it as I go
> along. Let me know if that's a good idea and how to proceed.
>
> btw, what's the etiquette on posting in (minimal) html format to this
> list? If text only is preferred, that's no problem

The source for Live Manual is in docbook xml, but I think that plain text
could be accepted although it will need manual merge.

A way better will be to publish an alioth git repository clone of the main
live-manual's one [0] linked there [1], or just send git patches from a local
copy.

Anyway I would like to ask Chris Lamb for that issue.

[0] git://git.debian.org/git/debian-live/live-manual.git
[1] http://alioth.debian.org/~lamby-guest/live-manual/
--
ESC:wq

believed to be clean.