[Fwd: Debian Live mailinglist has moved]

--- Begin Message ---
Hi,

this is the last mail to the old mailinglist
debian-live-devel@lists.debian.org.

Now that debian-live is an official part of the Debian Project, also
it's mailinglist has moved to the common place on lists.debian.org.

All subscribers of the old mailinglist were automatically re-subscribed
to the new one.

Please adjust your bookmarks and don't use the old list anymore.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, we will not move again in future :)

Regards,
Daniel