RFC: Roadmap to Lenny, or announcing Lenny Beta 1 RSN

Chris Lamb wrote:

>  * Syslinux bootup issue - the boot template is displayed with the Debian
>    logo but the the text is cut off:
>
>       "Press F1 for help, or ENTER to"
>
>    It should, obviously, append "boot:" and allow the user to press enter or
>    enter parameters, etc.

FWIW, I used the freshly downloaded Live CD to boot up in a real system,
aka no virtualization, and it worked exactly as it should have. Full
message with the complete "or ENTER to boot:"

I can test this in VirtualBox if you like, to see if other
virtualization software aside from Qemu has this problem. Just let me
know - I would be happy to help out.

Cheers,
Luke Seubert

P.S. My compliments - the live XFCE CD worked beautifully. It ran fine,
and it also ran very quickly for a Live CD. Only sidux is comparable for
speed of the various Live CDs I have tried lately.