yet another auto builder :-)

On Thu, Aug 7, 2008 at 10:05 AM, Kai Hendry <hendry at iki.fi> wrote:
>  fmt: invalid width: `63470'

I think this has to do something with

I tried setting columns (#300990 workaround) in build.sh and it still
does not work. :/ I suspect it's something to do with the way CGI
executes the script without a certain terminal property.

I see Brendan's stuff is fired from cron and doesn't experience this
problem (or does he?).
http://git.debian.org/?p=debian-live/autotesting.git
I just tried a build from cron from my user `crontab -e` and it
failed. However running:

`sudo /srv/web/build.webconverger.com/build.sh` manually as my user
*works*. Must be something to do with terminal settings and
xfonts-scalable.