Todo for making lenny release and getting official

Hi,

this is a list of the outstanding issues we still need to do in order to
make Debian Live ready for Lenny, and making it official. These are
things I have in mind, please shout if I forgot something.

By the end of DebCamp/the end of this week:

  * fix #476546
  * merge tftp patch from
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/debian-live-devel/2008-August/004041.html
  * verify marcos commit: b78a6ebcecb273908655f79d188bfc60452c4233

then..

  * upload live-helper 1.0 and ask for lenny freeze exception
  * upload live-initramfs 1.138-1 and ask for lenny freeze exception

By the end of the upper-next week:

  * Upload new autobuild images for amd64/i386/powerpc and sparc (unsure
    about status about sparc, though).
  * Declare images build with lh 1.0 and li 1.381-1 as debian-live lenny
    RC1, do some announcements to get attention and call for testers.
  * Push RC1 images to cdimage.debian.org
  * Add debian.org/devel/debian-live/ similar as /devel/debian-installer
    wml page with download links to live.debian.net and
    cdimage.debian.org.
  * Also adding live-manual autobuilds to live.debian.net

Before lenny release:

  * Adding some stanzas to the release notes (#493931).
  * Produce some contents for live.debian.org (which should be a
    redirect to debian.org/live).

Somewhere in between:

  * Speak with nine.ch about hosting of live.debian.net in order to make
    sure we can handle the traffic above 100mbit/s.

Email:          daniel.baumann at panthera-systems.net