Autobuilt images

Excellent, this was one of the things I noticed as well. The other thing I
was curious about, was the presence of the debian installer. Is this
something that already exists on these images or that is planned for
anything in the future? With working lenny and sid builds, this would be a
good opportunity to give Ubuntu a nice (and well deserved IMHO) punch to the
kidney.