Sudo problems wth custom kernel

I tested again and again I get the following error (typing for example
sudo depmod)

>>> sudoers file: syntax error, line 1 <<<
sudo: parse error in /etc/sudoers near line 1
unionfs: new lower inode ntime (bindex=1, name=input)

I guess there is a conflict with unionfs (used in-tree as is in the mm2
kernel tree)

cheers

Giorgio Pioda

P.S.

I know... default is aufs...
Anyway, is there an easy way to build aufs in-tree (and squashfs, too).
Are somewere out in the web good CVS or git trees? The
squashfs CVS tree on SF is for example older than the released
one :-(