Wanted: Someone to take care about rescue flavour

Hi I think I may have been there at the start of the rescue list...
anyway perhaps I can help to some extent.

For my purposes I think I prefer a non-X non-gui rescue system. As I
prefer to run servers on serial consoles and netboot (NFSroot) the
rescue system.

Oh can I ask is it intended that live-helper be released (and
supported) with lenny?

Regards
Alex Owen