Wanted: Someone to take care about rescue flavour

Hi,

regular (daily/weekly/monthly) autobuilds of images are almost about to
start again on live.debian.net. Currently, we have the four 'default'
flavours: standard (only packages of priority standard and higher), and
the desktop ones (gnome, kde, xfce) with a predefined set of packages
(through tasksel). A fifth more open defined flavour more would be
extremely usefull: rescue.

A rescue list has been in /usr/share/live-helper/lists for a long time,
however, it wasn't actually maintained ever since. If someone has the
time and passion, I would really love to if you could go through that
list, sort/group it and add missing packages so that it is as useful for
rescue, recovery and similar purposes. There could be even more lists,
like rescue-cd, rescue-dvd and rescue-businesscard flavours if desired.

Any volunteers?

Regards,
Daniel

Email:          daniel.baumann at panthera-systems.net