postgresql on live CD

On Montag 07 April 2008, Marco Lechner wrote:
> Hi Sebastian,
>
> I think you have to start and stop the postmaster if you want to do
> psql-tasks during build. The attached script works without problems
> during buildtime (well, using postgresql-8.2-postgis because I need the
> postgis package) including the svn co which is quite cool.
>
> Marco
>
> Sebastian Hilbert schrieb:
> > On Sonntag 06 April 2008, Will Murnane wrote:

> >> What does the script contain in it?  Output is all fine and good, but
> >> seeing what commands are being run will be more helpful.
> >>
> >> Will
> >
> > See attached script. It works ok when I run it from the bootable CD.

Hi,

Thanks for your script. I am still not successful. It now calls the hook
script and inserts data from sql in *a* database.

But it seems to do this locally. It restores the content into the postgres of
the local (host) system but does not appear in the final image.

Maybe it does not do it in the chroot environment ?