Local packages names

Hi list,

I found a weird comportment in this file/stage lh_chroot_local-packages.

Any package in chroot_local-packages must be named "package_all.deb" or
"package_${LH_ARCHITECTURE}.deb. I guess it's the expected comportment
(for my part, I would prefer that's all packages ".deb" can be
installed without any name restrictions).

But if someone put a "foobar.deb" in the directory, dpkg will try to
install "nothing" and will return a "usage". So I purpose this patch
to warn the users.

thanks,

--
Erwan Le Gall