live-initram and Busybox

Yep,

but I have again a newbee question (sorry for that!)

> just use the sources file from
> /usr/share/live-helper/examples/source/live-snapshots in the meanwhile.

... fails to build because the authentication fails. I tries import
the gpg key that was used for the antifuckup, (FDB8D39A) naming the gpg
file as

live-snapshots.binary.gpg and live-snapshots.chroot.gpg

but also this fails;

Then looking in the .dsc downloaded from the
live.debian.net/debian-snapshots/ mirror I see that the packages are NOT
signed...

Is it possible (and how) to avoid the gpg check and use those packages?

TIA

Giorgio Pioda